Elise and Christian
Family picture taken October 2008 when we went to Boulder, Colorado to visit Uncle Jeff, Aunt Michelle, cousins Will and Evan
Here is Christian giving the boys a "horsie ride" Landon, Braden and cousin WillMy birthay celebration with "my boys"
Well, I finally decided to join the "blogging world". I cannot believe that it has taken me this long to document life with my precious family that God has given us.
Where do I begin? I probably should start with how this family came into being. I met my husband at TCU. We dated for four years before we got married. We were both dedicated to our jobs for 5 years before God decided to "bless" us with our first son, Braden. Before Braden, I was a merchandise analyst for Zale Corporation. After Braden, God decided my next job was going to be a mother to a sweet-spirited, loving little boy. After 2 1/2 years, God wanted to add another "precious angel" to our family, Landon. Thus, making us a family of four.
We live in Fort Worth, Texas, near TCU. The location is perfect because we are big TCU Horned Frog football fans. We have season tickets and NEVER miss a game. Christian is an attorney in downtown Fort Worth and I am a stay-at-home mom to our two beautiful boys. Here are some fun pictures of the boys. I will tell you a little more about them in a bit.
Where do I begin? I probably should start with how this family came into being. I met my husband at TCU. We dated for four years before we got married. We were both dedicated to our jobs for 5 years before God decided to "bless" us with our first son, Braden. Before Braden, I was a merchandise analyst for Zale Corporation. After Braden, God decided my next job was going to be a mother to a sweet-spirited, loving little boy. After 2 1/2 years, God wanted to add another "precious angel" to our family, Landon. Thus, making us a family of four.
We live in Fort Worth, Texas, near TCU. The location is perfect because we are big TCU Horned Frog football fans. We have season tickets and NEVER miss a game. Christian is an attorney in downtown Fort Worth and I am a stay-at-home mom to our two beautiful boys. Here are some fun pictures of the boys. I will tell you a little more about them in a bit.




No comments:
Post a Comment