On the evening of Wednesday, May 27th, I went to go check on the boys before "turning in" for the night and Braden held up his his second tooth he had lost. This is what he looks like now. (He has already planned what he is going to spend his "tooth fairy" money on....Star Wars stuff!)
Thursday, June 4, 2009
Braden's Latest Look
On the evening of Wednesday, May 27th, I went to go check on the boys before "turning in" for the night and Braden held up his his second tooth he had lost. This is what he looks like now. (He has already planned what he is going to spend his "tooth fairy" money on....Star Wars stuff!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Oh my...it begins! Our little ones become little "big boys" without teeth. So exciting yet so sad. I kept the boys (can't figure out why)teeth. Now, I can't throw them away and one day some on will be cleaning out my things when I am dead and gone and think, "what in the world are all these teeth doing in these little canisters? Who's are these?" I'd really love to see it though - Ha!
ReplyDelete